Melody called 'LIFE'

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I wonder how – Na Jaane Kyun...

Tried penning down something and this uncanny sameness with this song from the movie “Choti si baat” intrigued me. So went on to complete the poem.

Find some excerpts from the same below.

Na Jaane Kyun, Hota Hai Yeh Zindagi Ke Saath
Achaanak Yeh Mann, Kisike Jaane Ke Baad
Kare Phir Uski Yaad Chhoti Chhoti Si Baat
Na Jaane Kyun ...


I wonder how life moves on
Yes, I know, you are gone,
Like you, there was none
We live life once, cherish all fun
Smile and rise everyday to a new sun

Jo Anjaan Pal, Dhal Gaye Kal, Aaj Who
Rang Badal Badal, Mann Ko Machal Machal
Rahen Hai Chal, Na Jaane Kyun Woh Anjaan Pal

I well-treasure the old times
Sing along newfangled rhymes
… And Life marches on…
In search of a new dawn

Saje Bhi Na Mere, Naino Mein
Toote Re Hai Re Sapno Ke Mahal
Na Jaane Kyun ...

I decorate my memories with your leftovers
Treating life as one big hangover
Find no answers to an umpteen things
I still try to fly with my rejuvenated wings

Wohi Hai Dagar, Wohi Hai Safar
Hai Nahin Saath Mere Magar Ab Mera Humsafar
Idhar Udhar Dhoonde Nazar Wohi Hai Dagar


In search of happiness I wander
Reminisce the realms we so abandoned
I search for the soul mate I found in you
Which I saw in you, in instances but few…


Kahan Gayi Shaamein, Madhbhari
Woh Mere, Mere Woh Din Gaye Kidhar
Na Jaane Kyun ...


Memories disappear, treasures fade
Way for new beginnings, times anew wade
Resurrect all feelings almost dead
Only I wish I knew where I next head…



-Ships

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home