Raindrops...

Raindrops on the vibrant leaves…
Saffron fills the sky…
Many a memory my idle mind weaves
Holding on… Not sure when it’d pass by.
As I listen to the chirping sounds,
Do I even remember the last time when
My joy knew no bounds?
The dragging sound of the mixed chimes,
The ricocheting keyboard strokes…
What happened to the carefree life?
The instant humour and the carefree jokes?
Each day brings with it a new surprise
This kinda life is meant for people wise…
I just need my share of happiness.
I just want to be carefree and careless!
Somewhere there’s a feeling of regret
For turning a new leaf of my life’s booklet
But, all’s not lost, life’s long…
I’ll live life… like a beautiful song.
-Ships.
6 Comments:
:-) dont we all want those days back. Playing soccer in the rain and then not being allowed to enter home cos of all the mud adn dirt on me
By
the clairvoyant, at 2:41 AM, July 10, 2006
shades of " what is this life so full of care" reflected in ur poem.
neways, enjoy the monsoon in ahd!
By
Mayank, at 5:59 AM, July 10, 2006
Cherish each and every note of that beautiful song , dear..
:)
..Me
By
Rose, at 11:12 PM, July 10, 2006
hold on till we go round the sun twice..
we were careless while others cared for us
tis time we tried their shoes on for size
but keep singin that song and life wont be such a fuss
By
balderdasher, at 10:06 PM, July 11, 2006
guess you cannot login.
blogspot is blocked by all Indian ISPs! Can you believe that?
So much for a free world!
A
By
Gotta Be Max, at 6:09 AM, July 21, 2006
where are u long long time no no posts :-(
By
the clairvoyant, at 10:16 AM, August 02, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home