Rigmaroles...

Sometimes, we get so caught up with the rigmaroles of mundane life that we seldom notice the simple and beautiful things in life. Do you remember the last time you stopped to gaze at the azure sky, observe little kids playing in the playground, fighting with each other and making up? When was the last time that you actually got rid of your umbrella and drenched yourself in the rain, not caring about catching a cold or soiling your brand new shirt? When was the last time, you walked hand in hand with your beloved in complete silence under the moonlit sky, without any explicit conversation yet heading back home with memoirs of precious unspoken words?
We generally find ourselves complaining about the various intricacies and obligations of life, often forgetting that our Life’s gonna be as busy as we want it to be. More often than not, we find ourselves embroiled in picayune issues forgetting that life’s too short to plan our every move…
So friends, let go of all worries and let your self frwee!* Jot down all the things you have always wanted to do in life. If feasible, do them right away! My list would be a loooonnngg one… but given the paucity of space and time, I’ll list down a few of them
* I wanna see the sun rise!
phew… for that I’ll have to go to bed early and get up early! Already too late now for that…
* I wanna get drenched in the first rains…
phew… have to wait a long time for rains to come
* I wanna hug my best friend…
But the problem is… I don’t have ONE best friend and deciding between who’s the best among the best would be a huge problem!
* I feel like eating an ice cream right away…
But alas have no company!
* Going for a lovely walk underneath the shining stars…
‘lo there I go again… its no fun walking alone ! ;)
See, I told you… only feasible one’s get fulfilled!
I wanna walk with you hand in hand
On the grainy, but cool velvety sand
See the lovely sun rise on the horizon
Amidst the beautiful sky turning crimson…
-Ships
* Here in my circle of friends, we have devised this term FRWEEE…
Usage: Used whenever you give up on things, have fared badly in something, don’t wanna talk about something… or in general wanna make a point!
7 Comments:
heres a hug for you...
http://www.free-hugs.com/
By
balderdasher, at 9:53 AM, December 12, 2006
Superb! Vey well written...God bless!
By
Anonymous, at 4:44 AM, December 21, 2006
Great list!! I'm tempted to make my own too :)
By
Alpine Path, at 8:29 PM, December 24, 2006
catch me if you can :) (or have time...)
- someone you knew loooooooooooong back :)
By
Anonymous, at 4:57 AM, December 26, 2006
touching..did you click that pic?
By
Anonymous, at 11:21 PM, January 02, 2007
balderdasher: thx for the hug dear! :)
alpine path: Go ahead! its fun!
Anonymous: Well, i didnt click tat one... but yes i do like clicking lots of pictures... my friends call me - the gal wid her paparazzi camera!
By
Ships, at 6:33 AM, January 03, 2007
[i] I wanna hug my best friend…
But the problem is… I don’t have ONE best friend and deciding between who’s the best among the best would be a huge problem!
[/i]
Simple solution...........hug them all!!!
By
Mayank, at 8:48 AM, January 12, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home