Melody called 'LIFE'

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tainted


Weird… But will put up these tainted verses…


I ceaselessly write about life, about this entrancing dance
About the interweave of friendship, love and romance…
I write about you, sure a soul’s delight
End to pain, I see a soothing light

I am flying free with a dreamy dream
I see my new wings and I want to scream
Of happiness, but alas it’s a mirage I know
With each day passing, I don’t wanna let you go

Just when a solacing candlelight spills my room
The thoughts of meeting with you soon…
Discovering the both of us amidst this
Perfections, imperfections; her and his…

In time I became attached to you
Hugs in ample, kisses few
I soon saw how close we were,
However now you are nowhere near.

From the days of not knowing your college
Till date, where of eternity we pledge
I am speechless what to say
It is a mess up all the way

I envisage a whole new world
So many things yet to unfold
You often go beyond that extra mile
To only but make me smile

Yes, you bring out the best in me
But…

-Ships

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home