Melody called 'LIFE'

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Impossible is Nothing

When I found you, I thought I had the entire world…
Acquaintances to friends amidst taunts, was a decision bold.

From strangers to friends; and now back as a stranger;
Tranquil, humor, vibrant, solitary, livid; now fierce to fiercer…
Such has our relation transcended, now on the edge just trembles
O’ how my heart breaks to see the remnants and shambles…

Loud are the silent screams of our hearts today,
Buried deep down, my lacerated feelings lay
Am I afraid of losing what is near?
O’ All I wish is that you still were here.

I just heard you call my name, just heard your whispers,
But lo’ as I turned around, your silhouette just disappears.
Just heard you whistle my name, on my click you just said cheeeez…
Alas I was wrong! It wasn’t you, but, just the evening breeze.

No longer shielded by love, nor guarded from hurt and pain,
What out of all this do we both gain?
Humans sure have egos huge,
All left is anguish and tears deluge.

Deep in your heart, you know we're drifting apart
Isn’t friendship just like a game of dart?
In the want of hitting the perfect bulls eye,
You tear apart the board; make it bleed in every try…

You no longer smile down at me, letting me know
That I still have a shoulder to cry on when low
You don’t watch over me any more, not even a frown
All left of my memories is - on your table, my pair of shades brown

I am lost like an abandoned ship on the sea
Looking for options, every moment, anywhere to flee

Look how the Impossible has happened…


- Ships


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home