One last Good-bye
It’s a lazy Sunday morning… Till sometime back, I was planning to visit the zoo. My brother teased me saying, “Damn good… Perfect place for you.” One naughty kiddie he is!Right now I’m all geared up, donning my best look and wearing my new running shoes… but I don’t feel like venturing out any more. Just chatted with one of my bestest buddies. He is damn depressed… I wish I could help him out, but alas life is unforgiving.
I don’t understand why happiness is just a mirage to the nicest of people. It’s like a butterfly. The more you wanna catch it, the farther it tries to get.
This to you buds… Time heals all… I know exactly what you are thinking.
One last good-bye…
Yes, I told her today
It’s my heart. Not a toy,
With which she can play.
I should have done it before
But always hoped she’d come to me,
Gazing yearningly at the door…
Always been her closest friend
Trust me, when I say,
Didn’t want this to end…
I know she needs me still
To share her fantasies and crushes
Can’t put a sham anymore, it would kill
All’s done… All’s over
Don’t know why I’m still crying
Alone, brooding beneath my bedcover...
Enough is enough…
Won’t contact her again.
Will try out every thing
To come out of this pain
My sis says, ‘Buds u r the best’
So I will be… Will move on
Leaving behind the rest…
I won’t go down with this ship,
It has sailed through
It’s time for me to take a dip.
Will swim ashore with a smile
The last I was truly happy?
It’s certainly been a while…
I will live life again
Make new friends…
No anguish… no feign…
It’s certainly been a while…
I will live life again
Make new friends…
No anguish… no feign…
-Ships
2 Comments:
Nice poem :)
By
Anshul Agrawal, at 10:45 PM, May 06, 2007
This is simply wow. I read this at 7 in the morning, and it really refreshed my day. Keep going and good luck for whoever it is.
By
Manjeet Malaga, at 6:42 PM, October 16, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home