Melody called 'LIFE'

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sans Title, Sans Meaning?



Amidst drudgery and this hopeless season
Our meeting was without any rhyme or reason
In spite of the worldly worries we gelled so well
The fate of our friendship, time will tell…

Without obscure motives I write for you
For our bond, it might act as glue!
What people think of us, I care a zilch…
Our budding friendship they can’t lynch.

You are cherubic, full of fun and life
You really deserve a vegetarian wife [:D]
At this you might be fuming with anger
Its good fun, sulk a little longer!

You are a nut, there no doubt about that
Wonder how you’ve a many accolades on your hat?
Most facinating conversationalist I have ever seen
Enshrouded by humility which ain’t a feign.

Heard that you sing only in vain
Now you don’t, that’s what you claim,
Hey buds, I’d say that’s totally unfair
Sing more often outside your lair!

An amazing listener, with jokes galore
You can make anyone feel like your chum from yore.
Your eyes are filled with a hundred dream…
At ease with studies, part of the top cream! [;)]


A naughty little devil with a cherubic smile
Playing impish pranks all the while!

You must have not met a non-stop talker
Half of my countless words, to you a Yorker!

What do I do then.....sign the bond,
Spoil you with silence and then abscond?
For if my words could never convince thee,
What good would my silence still be?

-Ships

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home